Squarepoint Chartered Surveyors are your professional point of contact for expert surveying services in London and the South East.
Established in 2013 by company founder and Managing Director Scott Buchanan MRICS, Squarepoint Chartered Surveyors brings together a wealth of surveying expertise and property industry knowledge for the benefit of our many residential and commercial clients.
Squarepoint has a team of experienced building surveyors based at our North London office in Winchmore Hill, from where we service our clients’ needs across the capital, from Highgate to Chelsea, Ealing to Chingford and beyond. With easy access to both Central London and the M25, we can easily reach any location in the capital, the Home Counties or anywhere in the South East.
In addition to our full-time surveyors, we also have several building consultants whose services we engage for specialist investigations and advice, where necessary.
Our Managing Director
Scott Buchanan is a Chartered Building Surveyor and RICS member with over 20 years’ experience of the surveying and construction industry. Scott has a Degree in Building Surveying from the University of Greenwich and holds several professional memberships including the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors, Chartered Management Institute and the Association for Project Safety.
During his professional career, Scott has been employed as a surveyor across the sectors, including a leading global private practice, a London based housing association, a large government agency, and a FTSE100 multinational services provider. This broad sector experience has given Scott excellent skills gained from working across contrasting environments and delivering projects of varying types.
Deciding to set up his own business in 2013 was a natural step for Scott whose commercial drive has seen Squarepoint Chartered Surveyors go from strength to strength. Developing the opportunity to work across a wide range of buildings – including houses, flats and offices, industrial buildings, shopping centres and historical buildings, educational and sports facilities – Scott has used his considerable commercial and technical expertise, professional integrity and excellent communication skills to great success.
Get in touch with Scott by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Squarepoint Chartered Surveyors, we are passionate about understanding buildings and take great pride in our attentive, client focused approach. You will find us refreshingly responsive, honest and down to earth, intent on delivering excellence in everything we do.
Recent instructions have included:
- Major external refurbishment programmes for large blocks of flats in Notting Hill and Primrose Hill
- Residential refurbishments of mansion flats in Knightsbridge and Chelsea
- Contract administration for a period house refurbishment in Finchley
- Home surveys for traditional Victorian terraces houses in East Finchley and Hackney, 1920s semi-detached homes in Southgate, Chingford and Bromley, and executive new build detached houses in Hertfordshire
- Office refurbishment on the Kings Road, Chelsea
- External repairs and redecorations of commercial and residential buildings on the Kings Road, Chelsea
- Multiple Party Wall appointments in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Enfield, Palmers Green and Muswell Hill
- External fabric survey of office buildings in Clerkenwell
- Fire safety advice on a high-rise tower in Notting Hill